Thursday, September 24, 2009

One of the Most Powerful Sermons I Feel Every Christian Should Watch

Its so hard to pick out a single favorite sermon of Pastor Billy-- I have yet to find one that bored me or failed to inspire. However this one, I have been waiting patiently to get posted. This one did blow me away---and as always Pastor Billy puts his heart and soul into his sermons---if ever a man actually lived and believes what he preaches--clearly a man of God used greatly by the Holy Spirit.


"I will tell you as a born again Christian there is one more thing more important than being an American----is being a Christian---and if my goverment begins to follow Satan---I CANNOT FOLLOW!"

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! PASTOR BILLY!!
FIND THE TIME TO WATCH THIS SERMON!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment