Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Warren Smith: The New Age, Purpose Driven, and Deception in the Church


This is part of Warren Smith's "Standing Fast in the Last Days" video clip. Warren Smith speaks to 800 pastors about the new age, deception in the church, course of miracles, and more.
For more information on "Standing Fast in the Last Days" DVD, please visit
:
www.lighthousetrails.com

Warren Smith is also the author of some highly recommended books all of which I have read if you want to understand the apostasy thats happening right before our very eyes.
His books include:

The Light That Was Dark
Reinventing Jesus Christ: Another Gospel
Deceived on Purpose: The New Age Implications of the Purpose Driven Church
and A Wonderful Deception
.

The depth and scope of the deception going on in the churches today is unimaginiable, I am glad Rick Warren and his cohorts are getting exposed for the wolves in sheeps clothing they are. Thank you Warren Smith for contending earnestly for the faith---I pray souls will be saved and pray likewise that Rick Warren and all those taking part in the deception bow a knee in repentance to the ONLY way to the Father--the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and kick that New Age "Master Jesus" they are following to the curb!

As a former Jehovah's Witness---I did NOT come out of that cult, just to get sucked into this Purpose Driven-New Age-Ecumenical-Emergent false christianity! Thank you Jesus for paying the penalty for my sin. I am a sinner and I need a Saviour and I WILL CLING TO THE OLD RUGGED CROSS and CONCERN myself with bible prophecy that exposes the long list of false teachers and false prophets invading the churches, even though I wasn't in the New Age like Warren Smith ----it was also BECAUSE of Bible prophecy that I got saved. Yes, there really ARE people posing as "Christian" leaders that are promoting doctrines of devils. It is our biblical duty to protect and warn the Body of Christ in these perilous times!



Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment