Thursday, August 19, 2010

R.F.I.D. Tin foil hat material - I THINK NOT!!

For the life of me I cannot comprehend how even today, you mention about verichip, RFID and the coming govermental misuse and abuse of such technology and the FACT we ARE moving into a big brother 1984 style society-- I will continually get accused of needing "tin foil" when the subject is brought up. Really tin foil? Have you not noticed the network of cameras going up EVERYWHERE all over AMERICA, you know the supposed Land of the Free. Give me a break. YOU can deny the fact our government plans to chip humans to track their every movement, and the technology now exists that they can read complex thoughts.

Dont think so, hear it from the justice Roberts confirmation that took place in 2005. Maybe Justice Roberts should tell Joe Biden to put on his tin foil hat

No comments:

Post a Comment