God won't ask what kind of car you drove,
He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
- God won't ask the square footage of your house,
He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
- God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet,
He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
- God won't ask what your highest salary was,
He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
- God won't ask what your job title was,
He'll ask you if you shared His love to the people at your job
- God won't ask how many friends you had,
He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
- God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived,
He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
- God won't ask about the color of your skin,
He'll ask about the content of your character.
- God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation,
He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of hell.