Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thought For The Day


I see a major problem occurring today among those who profess to be followers of Jesus Christ. Many of God’s children are enticed with and even enjoying very wicked lifestyles.
 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14.
 We should pay close attention to what God tells us.
 The end is in sight, therefore shouldn’t we who are called by His name (Christians), be turning from our wicked ways? Let’s think about it for a minute. Have we?
 This time in which we live is certainly the last of the last days. Everyone who professes to be following the Lord Jesus Christ should be evaluating their lives and looking in the mirror to see who’s looking back.
Is Jesus looking back at you and smiling that smile that says “Well done my good and faithful servant”? Or is the world looking back at you and whispering “You’re one of us”.


No comments:

Post a Comment