Saturday, December 18, 2010

OPENING SONG AT RICK WARREN'S Global P.E.A.C.E. PLAN INAUGURATION

Please  email me at gauleygirl2000@yahoo.com  if yo would like me to  email you a copy of the rest of this  47 page pfd file on exposing the occultic truth about Rick Warrens Global P.E.A.C.E Plan
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore [it is]

no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;
whose end shall be according to their works.” – 2 Corinthians 11:14-15
Rick Warren launched his Global P.E.A.C.E. Plan April 17, 2005 during Saddleback Church's25th Anniversary celebration. During the unveiling he sang the Purple Haze song, written by
Jimi Hendrix about the psychedelic drug LSD and demonic visions. Here are the lyrics:
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze Lyrics

Purple haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me while I kiss the sky
Purple haze all around
Don't know if I'm comin' up or down
Am I happy or in misery?
Whatever it is that girl put a spell on me
Purple haze all in my eyes
Don't know if it's day or night
You got me blowin', blowin' my mind
Is it tomorrow, or just the end of time?
(c)1967 Jimi Hendrix, Smash Hits album

Is this the example Rick Warren wants to set in leading his sober and vigilant billion-man

Christian army? Even if Rick Warren sang Purple Haze in jest to inaugurate his Global
P.E.A.C.E. Plan, it still has the appearance of evil and is a bad witness for a Christian. Rick
Warren's justification for defending the singing of Purple Haze before his congregation, is like
saying “Well, I just did a séance with all of my friends just for the fun of it and to help set the
tone and stage for the New Reformation.” What a song to pick; one whose author regularly
took LSD and promoted a psychedelic culture! Is Purple Haze the type of song Jesus would ever
sing? Is this the kind of song Jesus will sing when he launches his Global Millennium Peace
Plan? It is astonishing that Rick Warren would choose a song which glorifies drugs used to
produce magical effects. This is not the way to attain either personal perfect peace or the Global
Peace that Jesus Christ himself will usher in with the Millennium. It was commonly known to all
of us who grew up in the '60s that this song was identified with LSD. This song should be a red
flag for any Christian that grew up then. But for the children of the children of the '60s who do
not know to what the song was originally referring, it is a clear stumbling block and brings to
mind the following Scriptural warning:


"And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him
that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea." - Mark 9:42

No comments:

Post a Comment