Monday, January 3, 2011

My People Are Destroyed for A Lack of Knowledge....and They Love To Have It So!














When "Christians" call heretics "brothers" they are violating Scripture and are leading others to follow suit.


Scripture is clear that we are to divide from heretics and expose their dark deeds, NOT CODDLE THEM. Such nonsense is what the Fluff N Stuff "Christians" do: luuuv everyone to Hell because they don't want to divide from those that claim the name ofJesus

We must test all people, songs, books, authors, pastors, teachers, Bible-study leaders, and of course ourselves by the Word of God. No one gets a FREE pass!

 Jeremiah 5:30-31 An appalling and A horrible thing Has happened in the land: The prophets  prophesy falsely ...and my people love to have it so But what will you do in the end?


Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

Jer 6:17 I set watchmen over you, saying, 'Pay attention to the sound of the trumpet!' But they said, 'We will not pay attention.'

Jer 6:18 Therefore hear, O nations, and know, O congregation, what will happen to them.

Jer 6:19 Hear, O earth; behold, I am bringing disaster upon this people, the fruit of their devices, because they have not paid attention to my words; and as for my law, they have rejected it. Jer 6:20 What use to me is frankincense that comes from Sheba, or sweet cane from a distant land? Your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices pleasing to me. Jer 6:21 Therefore thus says the LORD: 'Behold, I will lay before this people stumbling blocks against which they shall stumble; fathers and sons together, neighbor and friend shall perish.'"

Jer 7:4 Do not trust in these deceptive words: 'This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD.'
Jer 7:23 But this command I gave them: 'Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people. And walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.' Jer 7:24 But they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and the stubbornness of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.

Eph 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.


Gal 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel-- Gal 1:7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.

Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ. Gal 1:11 For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man's gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment